After each of our caregivers have gone through our screening process and have been successfully onboarded as one of our team members, we provide training on our electronic visit verification application, which can be downloaded onto a smart phone.
What are the benefits of using the app?
- Monitoring of caregiver and patient time together
- Caregivers use the client’s phone or a Mobile App on their smartphone to clock in and out. The system will verify the caregiver location and patient information
- Caregivers can review all tasks the nurse has assigned when they create the customized care plan for the patient at the start of care assessment
- Caregivers can review all patient schedules
- Visit status is instantly updated to the office- ensuring all patients have been serviced
- Improved communication using the mobile application allows the office to message all the caregivers while in the community caring for our patients with updates, service requests and more.
In using this tool, our office spends less time on manual labor and more time focusing on care and finding qualified caregivers to serve our communities.