Home Care Careers
We Are Hiring!
Do you have a passion for working with the elderly? Caregivers are the heart of our business. Home Care by Callos is one of the fastest growing providers in North East Ohio who provide personal care and homemaking services to over 600 residents. We have been providing these services for over 45 years in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Why do you want to join our team of elite caregivers?
- Career growth opportunities
- Health benefits
- Vacation time
- Annual performance and tenure reviews
- Employee of the month program
- Full and part time opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend based on position
- Remote onboarding
- Paperless time tracking with our mobile app
Are you qualified?
- 18 years old
- Registered nurse
- Licensed practical nurse
- State tested nursing assistant
- Certified home health aide
- Have one year of experience under the supervision of an RN providing personal care or homemaking services in a homecare setting that can be verified by a reference.
What’s my next step?
- If you are one of the above qualified caregivers please reach out to one of our 3 branches by filling out the form below
- Or call one of our 3 branch locations and ask to speak to one of our amazing recruiters
- Once you make contact with one of our branches and they are able to prequalify and screen you we can start the onboarding process
No problem! We partner with RCTClearn to offer free caregiver courses to become a certified home health aide in the state of Ohio. Classes are scheduled weekly and offered at all HomeCare by Callos locations: Canton, Cleveland, and Youngstown
- 44 hours to be completed online at your own pace over the course of two weeks. On your own computer. Or, if you do not have access to equipment or proper internet connection, you can come into our facility to use our computer lab to complete online requirements or access thru a public library or career center.
- In person orientation & skills check to be completed in our facility by an RN over a 2 day period.
- Upon successful completion of course and passing score on testing, homecare assignments will be given and work can begin that week.
- You have the choice of clients, hours, and location. The choice is yours. Work Full-time, Part-time. Weekends, Evenings, Day shift. Premium pay paid for Float positions and those with experience or with an active STNA license.
- Upon completion of 300 hours of work, certificate will be issued.