Home Healthcare Careers
Welcome To Our Family
On behalf of Home Health Care by Callos, Home Care by Callos, and Callos Resource, we welcome our new employees to our team of elite healthcare specialist and support staff. We are extremely pleased to have new members join our family and look forward to a happy and long association.
Regardless of employment status, full-time, part-time or per diem, all employees are equally important to Callos. Exemplary professional conduct on the part of new and existing employees will contribute to our growth as a highly trusted community home health agency.
http://www.sv-st-blasien.de/?sheldon=partnersuche-moers&756=fc source site http://nielsborchjensen.com/martys/406 site de rencontre comme adopte rencontres bulgarie are they dating or just friends quiz https://www.stimmenafrikas.de/tynec/3582 http://www.fbtaudio.co.uk/?mirta=site-de-rencontre-ado-herault&f18=d4 source site click here Careers with Home Care by Callos
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- State Tested Nursing Assistants
Benefits of Working with Callos
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Employee of the Month Program
- 45 years of experience in the medical industry
- Serving over 5 counties in Northeast Ohio
- Qualifications vary by position
- Many clinical positions require at least one year of healthcare experience
- Personal Care and Homemaking assistance do not have to be certified, but candidates need to have at least one year experience in the last 3 years in a home care setting to work at Home Care by Callos
- To work in our skilled company, Home Health Care by Callos, you must be a Certified Home Health Aide or State Tested Nursing Assistant
All of our caregivers are screened, qualified, insured, and bonded.