Home Healthcare Careers
Your Helping Hands Hold the Key.
Are you ready to join our team of elite healthcare specialists and support staff? When you join our family, you’ll begin a journey that will take your career to new places. You’ll meet new clients and learn new skills that could begin a long and happy career of caring.
Regardless of employment status–full-time, part-time or per diem–our employees are all star contributors like you. Your exemplary professional conduct will help contribute to our growth as a highly trusted community home health agency. And, it’s the first step forward into a fast-growing industry. The key to the future is in your hands.
Complete the form to get started!
Complete This Form to Begin:
- Qualifications vary by position
- Many clinical positions require at least one year of healthcare experience
- Personal Care and Homemaking assistance do not have to be certified, but candidates need to have at least one year experience in the last 3 years in a home care setting to work at Home Care by Callos
- To work in our skilled company, Home Health Care by Callos, you must be a Certified Home Health Aide or State Tested Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- State Tested Nursing Assistants
All of our caregivers are screened, qualified, insured, and bonded.
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Employee of the Month Program
- 45 years of experience in the medical industry
- Serving over 5 counties in Northeast Ohio