Home Healthcare Careers
Your Helping Hands Hold the Key.
Home Care by Callos is one of the fastest growing home care providers in North East Ohio, providing personal care and homemaking services to over 600 residents. Home Care by Callos has been providing these services for over 25 years in the comfort of our patient’s home.
Why do you want to join our team of elite caregivers?
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare benefits
- Annual vacation time accrual
- Annual performance and tenure reviews
- Employee of the month recognition program
- Both full and part-time flexible opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Stipend mobile phone reimbursement based upon position
- Remote onboarding opportunities
- Paperless time tracking- record your time with our mobile app
Are you qualified?
Home Care by Callos offers a variety of positions to a variety of caregivers. Review the list below to learn about our skillset opportunities:
- Registered nurse
- Licensed practical nurse
- State tested nursing assistant
- Certified home health aide
- Have one years’ experience under the supervision of an RN providing personal care or homemaking services in a homecare setting that can be verified by a reference.
- If you fit into any of the above-listed qualifications, please reach out to one of our three branches by filling out the form below, or call to speak to one of our recruiters.
- Once you speak with one of our branches, our recruiters will be able to review your qualifications and learn more about you. Once the recruitment process is completed, onboarding will begin.
Complete the form to get started!
- Qualifications vary by position
- Many clinical positions require at least one year of healthcare experience
- Personal Care and Homemaking assistance do not have to be certified, but candidates need to have at least one year experience in the last 3 years in a home care setting to work at Home Care by Callos
- To work in our skilled company, Home Health Care by Callos, you must be a Certified Home Health Aide or State Tested Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- State Tested Nursing Assistants
All of our caregivers are screened, qualified, insured, and bonded.
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Employee of the Month Program
- 45 years of experience in the medical industry
- Serving over 5 counties in Northeast Ohio