Home Care Careers
Home Care by Callos is one of the fastest growing providers in North East Ohio who provide personal care and homemaking services to over 600 residents. We have been providing these services for over 25 years in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Why do you want to join our team of elite caregivers…
- Career growth opportunities
- Health benefits
- Vacation time
- Annual performance and tenure reviews
- Employee of the month program
- Full time opportunities
- Part time opportunities
- Cell phone stipend based on position
- Remote onboarding
- Paperless time tracking clock in and out with our mobile app.
Are you qualified…
- Registered nurse
- Licensed practical nurse
- State tested nursing assistant
- Certified home health aide
- Have one years’ experience under the supervision of an RN providing personal care or homemaking services in a homecare setting that can be verified by a reference.
What’s my next step…
- If you are one of the above qualified caregivers please reach out to one of our 3 branches by filling out the form below
- Or call one of our 3 branch locations and ask to speak to one of our amazing recruiters
- Once you make contact with one of our branches and they are able to prequalify and screen you we can start the onboarding process
Complete the form to get started!
- Qualifications vary by position
- Many clinical positions require at least one year of healthcare experience
- Personal Care and Homemaking assistance do not have to be certified, but candidates need to have at least one year experience in the last 3 years in a home care setting to work at Home Care by Callos
- To work in our skilled company, Home Health Care by Callos, you must be a Certified Home Health Aide or State Tested Nursing Assistant
Careers with Home Care by Callos
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- State Tested Nursing Assistants
All of our caregivers are screened, qualified, insured, and bonded.
Benefits of Working with Callos
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Employee of the Month Program
- 45 years of experience in the medical industry
- Serving over 5 counties in Northeast Ohio